Last updated: 13 January 2022
Rent Rabbit - User Agreement
These terms (“Terms”) constitute a contract between you and Rent Rabbit Pty Ltd (“Rent Rabbit”) and govern your use of and access to the Rent Rabbit website www.rentrabbit.com.au (“Site”) and any related mobile or software applications (“Rent Rabbit Platform”), including but not limited to delivery of information by Rent Rabbit via the Site whether existing now or in the future that links to these Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
By registering for, accessing, using, receiving or continuing to use or receive the Services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Rent Rabbit on these Terms.
If you do not accept these Terms or are unable to be bound by these Terms, you may not use the Services.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
When used in these Terms the following definitions apply:
“Content” means Your Content, the Rent Rabbit Content and the Third Party Content.
“Credits” are a benefit that You can buy from Rent Rabbit or which You can be awarded in accordance with these Terms. You can use Credits to access and read property reviews in accordance with these Terms, but Credits are not property or currency.
“Order Fee” means the price set by Rent Rabbit from time to time to access the reviews for a particular property (other than by redeeming Credits), as shown at the time of purchase.
“Rent Rabbit Content” means content that Rent Rabbit creates and makes available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with Your account and all other elements and components of the Services, excluding Your Content and Third Party Content.
“Reward” means Credits or money given to You by Rent Rabbit in accordance with clause 4.4.
“RR Transaction Fee” means the transaction fee charged by Rent Rabbit from time to time, as determined by Rent Rabbit and posted on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform.
“Third Party Content” means content that comes from parties other than Rent Rabbit or You and is available on the Services.
“You” or “Your” refers to you, as a user of the Services, being someone who accesses or uses the Services, including for the purpose of viewing, sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting or uploading information or views or pictures.
“Your Content” means communications, photos, data, information, reviews/opinions or any other content that You submit or upload to the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform.
- Users may write and access reviews and other Content related to rental properties on the Site and the Rent Rabbit Platform.
- You may access and use parts of the Services without registering an account with Rent Rabbit and without providing any personal information to Rent Rabbit.
- However, You will need to register an account in order to access certain features of the Services, including to write or read reviews or to contribute Content.
- The Rent Rabbit Platform provides a comparison of real estate services and products, these include, but are not limited to properties, agents, agencies, rates and ratings. Rent Rabbit reserves the right to update, alter or change from time to time.
- Rent Rabbit does not provide information on all available products, providers or services, so please appreciate that there may be other options available to you then the ones covered by our service. You should consider seeking financial or other relevant advice and consider your own personal circumstances when comparing products and services.
- Rent Rabbit gathers user reviews and insights via the Rent Rabbit Platform as well as external sources. These are then displayed on the Site, while Rent Rabbit owns the published content users agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined in this document.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
- To register an account, You must complete the online registration form. You will need to provide Your full legal name, email address, and any other information or documentation requested by Rent Rabbit. You are responsible for ensuring all information You provide in connection with Your account is complete and accurate, and for keeping that information up to date.
- When registering Your account, You will be invited to select whether You want to receive Your Rewards from Rent Rabbit in the form of Credits or money. You may change Your selection at any time by updating Your account details, but You cannot exchange or redeem existing Credits for money. If You want to receive Rewards from Rent Rabbit, You will need to provide valid bank account details, and You will need to activate your account in accordance with the process advised by Rent Rabbit from time to time. If You do not provide valid bank account details, or do not activate Your account, clauses 4.4 and 4.5 will not apply to Your use of the Services and You will not be eligible to receive any Rewards from Rent Rabbit. You are solely responsible for keeping Your bank account details up to date, and Rent Rabbit is not responsible for any stolen or lost payments arising from Your failure to do so.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of Your account details and for all activity that occurs on Your account. If You fail to comply with this clause 3.3, Rent Rabbit is not liable (to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law) for any loss arising from Your account details being used by anyone other than You. You must keep Your login details and password secure and must not share this information with anyone else.
- Your account is personal, non-transferable and non-assignable, so You cannot sell, transfer or give away Your account to any other person. You must not create more than one account with Rent Rabbit.
- You may cancel Your account or stop using the Services at any time. You understand and agree that if You cancel Your account, You forfeit all Credits in Your account at such time and You will not be eligible to receive any further Rewards from Rent Rabbit in connection with Your reviews.
- CONTRIBUTING REVIEWS
- Once You have registered an account with Rent Rabbit, You may contribute Content, including reviews. If You write a review, You represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of that review;
- the review reflects an actual experience that You had as a tenant at the relevant property;
- excluding any Rewards paid to You by Rent Rabbit in accordance with these Terms, You were not paid or otherwise remunerated in connection with the review and You had no financial, competitive, or other personal incentive to post a review that was not a fair expression of Your honest opinion.
- Upon request, You will provide Rent Rabbit with any information and supporting documentation reasonably requested by Rent Rabbit to verify Your identity and to confirm that You are complying with this clause and the remainder of these Terms.
- Rent Rabbit may delete or take down a review You have posted at any time in accordance with clause 13 of these Terms. If Rent Rabbit takes down Your review, You will no longer be eligible to receive Rewards in connection with that review.
- Subject to Your compliance with the remainder of these Terms, Rent Rabbit will give You a Reward if the following conditions are satisfied:
- You post a review on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform; and
- You have activated Your account; and
- a user pays the Order Fee or redeems Credits to access the reviews for the property that You have reviewed; and
- Your review is the most recent review posted for that property; and
- You have otherwise complied with these Terms.
- If You are entitled to receive a Reward under clause 4.4:
- the value of the Reward will be either (depending on the selection You have made under clause 3.2):
- the Order Fee paid by the user to access the reviews for the property to which Your review relates, less the RR Transaction Fee (“Reward Value”); or
- a fixed percentage (as set by Rent Rabbit from time to time and notified on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform) of the Credit redeemed by the user to access the reviews for the property to which Your review relates (“Reward Credit”); and
- depending on the selection You have made under clause 3.2, Rent Rabbit will within 30 days either:
- credit the amount of the Reward Value to Your account in AUD; or
- apply the Reward Credit to Your account.
- You can withdraw money from Your account at any time using the bank account associated with Your account (or by any other legal method at Rent Rabbit’s discretion).
- You are solely responsible for any taxes incurred in connection with, or arising from, Your use of the Services, including any payments that You receive from Rent Rabbit.
- Rent Rabbit expressly disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the Rewards You may earn. You acknowledge that You may earn no Rewards as a result of posting reviews, and that any Rewards will amongst other things depend on whether other users pay or redeem Credits to access Your reviews.
- COMPARING, SELECTING AND LISTING OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- The products and services compared on the Site are chosen from a range of offers at Rent Rabbit’s sole discretion and are not representative of all services or products on the market.
- Rent Rabbit active promotes paid partners through commercial arrangements with third parties, where products appear in regard to ranking, deals or offers, and within differing ranges on the Site should not be taken as an endorsement of any product or service above another in terms of suitability for your use.
- Preferences and the identification of products or services using star rankings is a reflection of user preferences based and arranged at Rent Rabbits sole discretion on current website and third-party data
- Remuneration is paid where the Site identification of products or services as promoted, displays ‘quote’ or similar call to action buttons. In some other cases, we will receive a commission, referral fee or payment in relation to a user clicking on a product or service.
- There is no perfect order of ranking system on the Site, Rent Rabbit provides you with the functionality to select and compare products only.
- ACCESSING REVIEWS
- You may access reviews on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform for a particular property by:
- redeeming Credits (which You have purchased from Rent Rabbit or earnt from Your reviews in accordance with clause 4); or
- paying the Order Fee using one of the payment methods nominated by Rent Rabbit, in which case You must be entitled to use the chosen payment method and the payment method must have sufficient funds, credit or other payment facilities to cover the Order Fee. Rent Rabbit is not responsible for the decisions of payment providers to allow You or not allow You to use their service, and does not provide any warranties or assurances about any payment method. You may elect to store Your payment details to Your account for future purchases.
- Your right of access will cover all reviews on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform for the property in question at the time You pay the Order Fee or redeem Your Credit (as applicable).
- Except where You are entitled to a refund under applicable consumer laws, all purchases are non-refundable.
- You may purchase Credits from Rent Rabbit through the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform.
- Rent Rabbit sets the amount of the Order Fee and the price of Credits in our sole discretion, and we may change the Order Fee or the price of Credits from time to time by updating the Site and the Rent Rabbit Platform.
- You can view Your total number of Credits at any time by accessing Your account. When You redeem Credits, the relevant number of Credits will be deducted from Your account.
- Rent Rabbit reserves the right to reverse or cancel any Credits allocated to Your account incorrectly, or not in accordance with, or in breach of, these Terms at any time.
- Credits do not have a monetary value and cannot be exchanged, returned or converted to money. Credits are personal to You and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged without Rent Rabbit’s written permission. The price paid to purchase a Credit does not represent the monetary value of that Credit.
- SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS
- Rent Rabbit reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate Your account, in addition to any other legal remedies, if You breach (or we reasonably suspect that You breach) these Terms, including if You post any fraudulent reviews.
- If Rent Rabbit terminates Your account under clause 6.1, You forfeit all right, title and interest in or to any Credits allocated to Your account, effective immediately on termination and Your access to the Services will immediately cease.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES
- As a condition of access to and Your use of the Services, You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 16 years of age;
- You are fully able and competent to understand and agree to these Terms;
- You will use the Services in accordance with these Terms;
- You are using the Services on Your own behalf and not on behalf of anyone else;
- You will not use the Services for commercial purposes;
- all information supplied by You to Rent Rabbit is true, accurate and complete; and
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Services are made available to You for Your personal, non-commercial use.
- The Services are intended for use in Australia only.
- Except where You choose to purchase reviews, the Site and the Rent Rabbit Platform are made available free of charge. Rent Rabbit does not guarantee that access to the Services will always be available, uninterrupted, secure or free from bugs or viruses, nor that the Services will be free from errors or omissions.
- Rent Rabbit reserves the right to suspend, discontinue, withdraw or change all or any part of the Services at any time, including to reflect changes to our business priorities and users’ needs, or for other business or operational reasons. Rent Rabbit will give You reasonable notice of any major changes, suspension or withdrawal, which may be by posting a notice on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform or, if You are an account holder with Rent Rabbit, by email to the email address associated with Your account.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services or any server, computer or database connected to the Services including by way of attacking the Services.
- Rent Rabbit has sole discretion to deny access to You to our Services if You have (or we reasonably suspect that You have) breached these Terms.
- The fact that You may earn Rewards in connection with Your use of the Services does not amount to commercial use for the purposes of clause 7.1(e), 7.2(a) and 9.5.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- As a user of the Services, You are responsible for Your Content.
- You must ensure that Your Content does not:
- contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- promote sexually explicit, pornographic material or violence;
- contain anything discriminatory;
- contain advertising disguised as a review;
- contain material that is intentionally untrue;
- infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- contain material which is likely to deceive any person;
- promote illegal activity or unlawful acts;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation; or
- give the impression that You are endorsed by Rent Rabbit or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- You must not:
- misuse the Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is technologically harmful or malicious; or
- monitor or copy any content or information of Rent Rabbit, the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- violate the restrictions on the Site or Rent Rabbit Platform or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site or Rent Rabbit Platform.
- You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by You of information in Your Content that makes You personally identifiable.
- Except as may be required by applicable law, Rent Rabbit has no obligation to store or maintain Your Content or other information that You provide. You are solely responsible for backing up Your Content.
RENT RABBIT’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED
- Rent Rabbit is the owner of all intellectual property rights and proprietary rights, including all copyright, trade marks, service marks, logos, trade names and trade dress (“IP Rights”) in the Site, the Rent Rabbit Platform and the Rent Rabbit Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist), excluding Your Content and any Third Party Content.
- Rent Rabbit is the licensee of all Third Party Content included on the Site and the Rent Rabbit Platform, including all photographs of properties included on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform.
- You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trade mark or logo or other proprietary information of Rent Rabbit, or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, colour, location or style of any proprietary mark(s).
- By submitting or uploading Your Content to the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform You are:
- authorising Rent Rabbit to use Your Content (including, where applicable, Your name, image and likeness) and to make Your Content available to the rest of the world; and
- granting Rent Rabbit an unlimited, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable right and licence to copy, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, display, adapt, perform, create derivative works from, store, publish, translate and otherwise use Your Content, in any media known now or in the future including for the purposes of marketing and advertising and for improving the Services; and
- unconditionally and irrevocably consenting to any action by Rent Rabbit (or its successors, assigns, licensees and sublicensees) which might otherwise constitute an infringement of Your moral rights and authorising such persons to:
- exercise any of the rights of an owner of copyright in Your Content, or sell or distribute copies of Your Content, without attribution to the author, or by attributing authorship to another person; and
- use, deal with, modify, adapt, distort, display, abridge, revise, destroy, relocate, translate to other formats or media or combine with other works or items, Your Content even if it results in derogatory treatment of Your Content.
- Rent Rabbit grants You a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You may use information made available to You through the Services for Your personal and non-commercial use only. You must not use the Services for any illegal purpose or any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
- You agree not to copy, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, display, adapt, perform, create derivative works from, store, publish, translate or otherwise use any Rent Rabbit Content or Third Party Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by Rent Rabbit.
- Rent Rabbit does not grant You any other express or implied rights or licenses to the Services, Rent Rabbit Content, Third Party Content or Rent Rabbit’s IP Rights.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to these terms:
- Rent Rabbit makes no representation or warranty about the suitability of the Content displayed on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform and disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to any Content or any other information provided on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform, including (to the extent permitted by law) all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. All Content provided on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform are provided “as is”.
- Rent Rabbit disclaims all warranties and conditions that the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform, the Services, Rent Rabbit’s servers or any email sent from Rent Rabbit is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Rent Rabbit is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of users or third parties including for injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. Rent Rabbit does not accept responsibility for the uninterrupted accessibility to Rent Rabbit’s Services and may carry out technical or maintenance work on the Services at Rent Rabbit’s choosing. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Rent Rabbit is not liable for:
- any delay or inability to access, display or use the Services;
- any failure to perform resulting from causes outside of Rent Rabbit’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond Rent Rabbit’s control such as a failure of public or private telecommunications networks;
- Your reliance upon opinions appearing on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform;
- any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products and services obtained through the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform; and
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to these terms, Rent Rabbit’s liability for loss or damage arising out of, or in any way connected with these Terms, including Your access to, display of or use of the Services whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise, even if Rent Rabbit has been advised of the possibility of such damages, is limited to the greater of (a) the sum of the Order Fees and money paid by You to Rent Rabbit in the 12 months prior to the claim and (b) $100 AUD.
- Nothing in these Terms restricts, excludes or modifies, or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). To the extent Rent Rabbit is unable by law to exclude any implied condition, representation, warranty or statutory guarantee in relation to the provision of services, our liability is limited (at Rent Rabbit’s option) to the re-supply of those services, or payment for such re-supply.
You will indemnify and hold Rent Rabbit harmless against any claim brought against Rent Rabbit by a third party arising from or related to:
- use of the Service by You or Your authorised persons in breach of these Terms;
- Your Content;
- matters which You have expressly agreed to be responsible pursuant to these Terms.
This means You will be responsible for any loss or damage Rent Rabbit suffers as a result of the above matters. USER REVIEWS
- Rent Rabbit is neutral platform which solely provides a means of communication between users including tenants and potential tenants, property owners and their representatives and real estate agents. Reviews or ratings made by users do not reflect the opinion of Rent Rabbit and solely reflect the views and opinions of the user making the review or rating. Each and every review posted on Rent Rabbit is the personal opinion of the user only. While Rent Rabbit may use measures to verify reviews (including to verify that a reviewer was a tenant at the property to which a review relates), we do not guarantee that reviews are correct or legitimate.
- Rent Rabbit does not arbitrate disputes between users. If a user identifies a review that it does not consider to be true, that user can post a public response in order to address any misunderstanding. Furthermore, if, in the opinion of a user, another user’s review has violated any of Rent Rabbit’s policies, the user may write to Rent Rabbit at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring the claimed violation to Rent Rabbit’s attention. Rent Rabbit may, in our sole discretion, elect to remove the user’s review if it is in violation of these Terms, or other policies of Rent Rabbit or is otherwise harmful to the Services or our users.
You warrant to Rent Rabbit that You have read, understood, and agreed to Rent Rabbit’s Code of Conduct. Rent Rabbit reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any Content that Rent Rabbit reasonably considers to be objectionable, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or Rent Rabbit’s users in Rent Rabbit’s sole discretion. If Rent Rabbit removes Your Content under this clause and Your Content is a review, You will no longer be eligible to receive Rewards in connection with that review. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, Rent Rabbit is not obligated to return any of Your Content to You under any circumstances. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO AND FROM THE SITE AND/OR PLATFORM
- The Services may contain Content that includes materials or links to materials that belong to third parties.
- Except as outlined in these Terms, Rent Rabbit has no control over, and makes no representation or endorsement regarding, those materials or links to materials. Rent Rabbit does not screen or investigate such materials or any other Third Party Content (other than reviews as outlined in these Terms) before or after including it on our Services. While Rent Rabbit reserves the right to remove Content, Rent Rabbit does not control actions or Content posted by Rent Rabbit’s users and Rent Rabbit does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content. You acknowledge and agree that Content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted the Content, and not Rent Rabbit.
- Third Party Content, including Content posted by our users, does not reflect Rent Rabbit’s views or that of Rent Rabbit’s related entities, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the Content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such Third Party Content. Rent Rabbit assumes no responsibility or liability for any Third Party Content.
- You acknowledge and agree that Rent Rabbit is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by You as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by You on any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources or on any Third Party Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rent Rabbit expressly disclaims any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing Third Party Content.
Rent Rabbit may, in Rent Rabbit’s absolute discretion, vary, amend, change or update these Terms, including any terms relating to the earning of Rewards or redemption of Credits. If Rent Rabbit varies, amends, changes or updates these Terms, Rent Rabbit will use reasonable endeavours to notify You by posting a notice on the Site or the Rent Rabbit Platform and by changing the “Last updated” date of these Terms. If You have an account with Rent Rabbit, Rent Rabbit may (but is not required to) also notify You by email to the email address associated with Your account. However, You are responsible for keeping up to date with these Terms from time to time to ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of the Services after any such amendment or change in these Terms shall be deemed as Your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and You also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms. If You do not agree to comply with the updated Terms, You must stop using the Services. ASSIGNMENT AND ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- You may not, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, transfer, assign or novate all or any part of these Terms or Your rights under these Terms or delegate performance of Your duties under these Terms without Rent Rabbit’s prior written consent.
- Rent Rabbit may, without Your consent, transfer or assign its rights under these Terms to another organisation. Rent Rabbit will notify You in writing if this happens, and ensure that any such organisation agrees to fulfil its obligations pursuant to these Terms.
- These Terms, together with any other Rent Rabbit policies that are incorporated into these Terms, constitute the entire agreement, and supersede any and all prior agreements between the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof.
- Rent Rabbit’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of these Terms.
If any provision in these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision shall be modified by the court to the minimum extent required, and interpreted so as to best accomplish the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in effect. COMPLAINTS, QUERIES AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Any dispute concerning these Terms which cannot be resolved by the parties will be submitted to arbitration before an arbitrator agreed upon by the parties or, if parties cannot agree upon an arbitrator within 30 days after the expiry of the Resolution Period, to an arbitrator appointed by the Chairman of the Queensland Law Society.
- Arbitration will be in the state of Queensland and the arbitration will be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Institute of Arbitrators Australia for the arbitration of commercial disputes.
- The arbitrator may award costs as part of his award. The award of the arbitrator will be binding and the award of the arbitrator may be entered as a judgement in any court of competent jurisdiction. The costs of the arbitrator are to be borne by You and Rent Rabbit equally.
Clauses 9 to 11 shall survive any termination of these Terms. Termination shall not limit either parties' liability for obligations accrued as of or prior to such termination or for any breach of these Terms. NOTICE
- All notices to a party may be delivered in writing by mail or electronic mail to the address provided in the relevant Agreement by that party from time to time.
- The addresses for notices of the parties are set out below:
|Rent Rabbit: ||Address: ||Rent Rabbit Pty Ltd.|
Suite No. 1164, 17 Gould Road, Herston 4006
|(a) ||Email: ||email@example.com |
|You ||As provided to Rent Rabbit |
- All notices shall be deemed to have been received:
- if sent by electronic mail, immediately upon delivery; and
- if sent by post, within three business days after the date of posting (if posted within Australia) and 10 business days after posting (if posted to an address outside of Australia).
These Terms are governed by the law of Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
Rent Rabbit - Competitions and Offers